Monday, December 18, 2017

Send Gangsters To Africa


Many people have tried different things to fix the inner city. I have given a lot of thought to the subject myself. I am now proposing something that I have not seen proposed by credible sources, and that is as follows:

Send gangsters to Africa.

Do not overload the prison system at huge expense to the taxpayer. Do not provoke hatred by criminalizing people living there since they are kids. Instead call their bluff. If they do not like America, let them leave America. If they do not like the white man, let them go to a place where there are few white people.

Some of these people say such things as that all white men are racists. They forget that approximately 500,000 white people died during the Civil War to give them their freedom. So if they hate America, and if they hate the white people, let them go to Africa.

It is not possible to socialize someone who sees you as an enemy. Many of these people will fight such a socialization to the point of death. If you are a Jew, you will not let Nazis socialize you. If you are Palestinian, you will not let the Israelis socialize you. If you are a Russian romantic, you will not let American third-wave feminists or personality psychologists socialize you. Such people would rather die than let people of that kind dictate to them the meaning of right-and-wrong, mental health or anything of the sort. I do not understand why more people do not understand such things, it should be bloody obvious.

But if they are surrounded by people whom they do not believe to be their enemies, then many of them will accept socialization from them.

I speak in this from experience. I was born in the former Soviet Union, and my family moved to America when I was 12. Since early childhood the Communists instilled in me hatred of America. And even when I was no longer a Communist, I had a low view of Americans. This meant that I would not let these people socialize me, and I continued acting like a teenager for a long time. Whereas when I came to Australia, where I had no ill will toward anyone there, I could grow as a person.

Now there are some people who think that the problems of the inner city are due to racial inferiority. That is completely wrong. The African immigrants who come to America tend to do well, and they tend to behave well. The problems we see are with people who are descended from African slaves. The difference between the two populations is choice. One has chosen to come to America, the other hasn’t chosen to come to America. Many in the second population feel like they have no control over their lives. This leads many of them to see themselves as victims and act like assholes.

The solution therefore is to give them the choice that they believe they have been denied. Do not put them away for $40,000 a year in taxpayer money. Give them a one-way ticket to Nairobi. And if they choose to remain in America, demand that they be patriotic and be good citizens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home