Saturday, June 23, 2018

Confronting Anti-Jewish Slanders

In my writing on the Internet, I've been encountering a lot of anti-Jewish propaganda. I am going now to address some of the claims that I have heard.

One has been that Jews are in control. There is an obvious response to that claim. If Jews were in control – and if Jews were evil – then people saying such things would be facing a firing squad. That they are instead free to spread their nonsense shows either that Jews are not in control, or that the Jews are so good that they would even let live the people who want them dead.

Another is the claim that Holocaust is a hoax perpetrated by Jewish media. I have a perfect refutation to that claim. I come from the Soviet Union. In the Soviet Union, the media were not Jewish. Yet they carried extensive descriptions of the Holocaust, as well as of the Nazi invasion into the Soviet Union that cost 20 million Soviet lives, the bulk of them not Jewish.

Then there is the claim that Jews want to destroy the family unit or want to destroy Christianity. To people who believe such things: I am your worst nightmare. I am a Jewish man who has converted to Christianity and who is a dedicated family man. In fact some of the strongest and most effective families I have known were Jewish. It is ridiculous to claim that these people are against family unit when they are themselves fiercely dedicated to their families.

Finally we see claims such as that Jews want to destroy the white race. Completely ridiculous. I know no Jewish people who have an agenda against the white race. I know Jewish people who have a low view of black, or Muslim, or Mexican people. I know none who have a negative view of the white people. In my family the English and the Americans are held in high esteem. The people who are held in low esteem are the same people whom the skinhead types like to attack – the ethnics who refuse to work or to follow the law.

To the Jewish people, being faced with this nonsense, my advice is as follows. Arm yourselves with guns; more importantly arm yourselves with arguments such as the above. We know where this kind of agitation leads, and I refuse to stand by to let the world go there. I hope that more Jewish people have learned their lessons from history and are going to do what they can to defend themselves and Jewish people worldwide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home