Thursday, January 24, 2019

Understanding And Narcissism


One of diagnostic criteria for the narcissistic personality disorder is “complains about being misunderstood.” I for one do not complain about that at all. I favor being misunderstood, because if these people really did understand me I'd be dead.

I seek three things accomplished in my lifetime: Transition to clean energy; improvement in man-woman relationships; and a global cultural renaissance. Call it grandiose if you'd like, but greater things have been done by lesser minds. And I have viable ways to accomplish all of the preceding.

So now I am postulating where I stand and what I seek to be accomplished. Now you know what purpose I have chosen in life. Understand it or not understand it, but hear it. And then you can decide whether or not to support me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home