Friday, October 30, 2015

Accusations of Misogyny


On several forums, there have been feminists who accused me of being a misogynist. I find these claims to be completely ridiculous. I've dealt with misogynists. I've fought the misogynists. They all see me as a “male feminist,” as a “pussywhipped idiot” or as a “wanker” “sucking up” to women.

In no way am I a misogynist. I love my daughter. I love my mother. I've loved a number of women. I have spent a lot of time and energy deconstructing the lies of the misogynists, encountering in return very vicious reactions. I do not deserve to be portrayed in this light.

Yes, it's true, I do not subscribe to political correctness. That is because political correctness persecutes love and beauty while teaching women to be the very worst thing that they can be. In so doing, it attacks the best in women, to the point that it itself becomes very profoundly misogynistic. I've known wonderful women who kept getting maliciously attacked by the practicioners of political correctness; and standing up to political correctness, for me, is a labor of love.

One does not have to teach women to be vicious harpies in order to fight brutality and oppression against women. A good man would be against such things himself. That does not mean that he will support malicious and abusive behavior on the part of women. A jerk is a jerk, whatever the gender.

I neither support nor oppose either men or women. Both will always exist. I support good women and I support good men. I want men and women to work out beautiful relationships with one another. That will do more to fight violence and oppression against women than any amount of man-hating.

Both men and women are this: Human beings. That means, beings capable of choice; and that means choice both good and bad. Both men and women should be encouraged to act rightfully and be good to one another. The result will be a much happier arrangement than what we have either in case of patriarchy or in case of political correctness. And that means: Benefiting both the women and the men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home